quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2011

I love my friends

I love my friends. I like them simply because it make me smile. It is thanks to my friends I smile for life. Agreement with the desire to sleep. I lie down with to never wake up, but my friends those friends au everything to me, make me stand up and smile, make me want to lie down and wake up, get out of bed and party for be somebody. True friends are not the ones who lift us, but those who never let us down, and unfortunately the few friends that way. This text was fond of talking about a very important person to me, Lucia. At Lucia want to say how much she means to me, how special she is and how much like to have as friend. She will not let me fall, she supports me, it helps me, she’s everything that my life is. I want to thank you take advantage of a very special way. Lucia everything to me. Thank you for everything you have done for me since we know. Thank for all those time when I open your eyes and you did on the believing in myself. Thanks for all times I warn you of the illusions that I was living. Thanks for all those breaks and all conversations thank you many times you call me to attention in class, and thanks for telling me that I can be much better what I am and what I can push myself more that more that effort. Thanks for letting me become strong. Since I am speaking of those who make me smile, grow feel useful,…, want to thank all my class and my teachers what they do for me and for us. Thank you all

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário